Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I will take the challenge

-Responsible:Once I make a mistake or even my mistake is only one small factor but has a bad effect,I will take the responsibility,think over the mistake or ask for advice and redo it promptly.-Persistent:Never give up until I have tried all my best to complete the task;-Flexible:Easily adapt to new environment and new changes;-Chanllengeable: As my objective shows,I will take the challenge to have both a great job and a happy family;-Rational-Quick-learner
For me, I would like to have a stand in fashion industry all over the world, or at least in China. If, when I get old, some brands arechi flat iron well recognized and accepted in a new market (China) from unknown cheap nike shoesto which I contributed a lot,chi hair straightener I will not feel myself any more satisfactory or successful than ever. cheap wedding gownsBesides, a happy and normal family is indispensable.There are a lot of people thinking it impossible/hard for a women to have both.nike shoesI will take the challenge.you are my sunflower
cherish
serendipity